Moving Services - Frequently Asked Questions
If any of your questions are not answered below you can call (972) 286-6099 for more information.
1. Is Busy Bee Movers registered?
Yes. Busy Bee Movers is fully registered and insured under the federal law of regulatory compliance.
2. How long have you been in the relocation business?
We have been providing standard relocation service for the past 23 years in Texas.
3. Is this a full service professional movers company?
Yes. Busy Bee Movers is a full service professional movers company. We provide residential, commercial and corporate moving service.
4. What are the other different types of services that you provide?
Besides providing moving service we also provide the following services:
- Delivery Services
- Big House Specials
- Padding Materials
- Loading & Unloading Services
- Warranties & Guarantees
- Household Moving
5. Where do you provide your services?
We provide our services in Plano, Carrollton, Mesquite, Irving, Dallas, McKinney, Garland, Arlington, Richardson, Frisco, Rockwall and Terrell
6. How do you move heavy things as piano without damaging it? Can you handle fragile objects such as china, glasses etc?
Our movers are skilled and physically strong to handle your heavy merchandise. They will also handle all your “handle with care” equipments with utmost care.
7. How much does it cost to move?
The cost of a move is affected by many factors such as weight of your merchandise, distance to be travelled, length of time and the manpower involved in the move.
8. How and when should I pay?
You should only pay upon delivery, usually before movers unload the truck. You can also pay through your credit card.
9. Are there any special discounts or offers?
Yes. We provide 10% discount to senior citizens and teachers.
10. When is the best time to move?
We believe that you should decide your appropriate time to move. However, we suggest you not to move in summer, the end of the month or the end of year holidays.
11. Are my belongings insured while they are being moved?
Yes. All your belongings will be insured before relocation. In case of any harm or loss, you will be compensated.
12. Do you have storage facilities in case if my new home is not ready?
Yes. We have secure and clean storage facility for long term and short term storage of your goods.
13. Are your carriers safe?
Our carriers are large and spacious to accommodate any size of belongings. We have professional and experienced drivers in our crew.
14. Who do I talk to in case of loss or damage of my goods after relocation?
In case of loss or damage of your goods you can talk to our Busy Bee representative or your project manager.
15. What is a moving quote?
A moving quote is an estimation of costs to move your residence or office.
16. How can I get free quote for moving?
You can either call us at (972) 286-6099 or fill out our online form for free quotes.
17. What are your working hours for moving services?
We provide 24 hours moving service. You can contact us anytime you want.